Here is what has been missing !
Since the Grenelle Environment Bill, the concept of functional service economics has widely spread. The macroeconomic advantages appear increasingly evident.
Still many questions remain unanswered:
- Why, profoundly and exhaustively, is the functional service economy emerging?
- What does functional service economy consist in?
- Is everything that has been said up to now to be reused?
- May my company, my organisation, through its activity and business sector switch to this economic model?
- If yes, how should I go about it?
“The Key to renewal thanks to the crisis ;
Functional service economics:
Instructions for business leaders“
ems-éditions ; 154 pages ; 19,50 €
Published in September 2012
Preface by Christian Blanc, this book covers macroeconomics as the crisis is the foundation of the emergence of the functional service economy; however from the second chapter onwards the book covers all conceptual questions and practices than enable to answer the fundamental question: “can I apply this new economic model and if so, how?”